If I had five more minutes I would spend them with my maternal grandmother, My grandma passed in 2005, I was four years old when she passed. Her death was difficult for me and only became more difficult as I got older. My grandmothers death was sudden and unexpected, she had breathing complications and was stricken with having to use a oxygen tank often. I was more unexpected than anything because my family and a few of my grandparents had come over to visit, my grandmother was perfectly fine seemingly. She stated that she was going to the restroom down the hall and that she would right back. After a couple of minutes with by, I started to wonder what was talking so long, so my granddad and I went down the hall to check on her, we knocked on the door and received no answer, my granddad pried the door open with me standing there and there she was. Although I was young I understood what had happened.
If I had five more minutes I would spend them with her, I would show her how much I've changed over the span of fourteen years, from my hair, my facial features, I'd tell her how much I love and miss her, and how I wish she could stay here in the physical world for five years instead of five minutes.
I'm sorry for your loss. She's watching over you. She would be very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you !
DeleteSorry for yhur loss I kno it was difficult nd probably still is but yhu will be ohk.
ReplyDeletethank you !
DeleteI understand because I lost my grandmother too. It wasn't unexpected doe but I didn't expect it to happen that quick. Keep your head up doe I think u can weather the storm.
ReplyDeletethank you !
Delete