Thursday, January 10, 2019

TaMia McClain

      My name is TaMia McClain, I was born in Jackson Alabama, on December 2nd, 2000. I am the oldest of my brother and I. My family resides on the outside of the Jackson city limits in a small rural area Gainestown, Alabama.
    I like spending my spare time with my family, listening to music, and playing piano. I've been playing piano for over thirteen years. My favorite song to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1aHhXnN1k on my keyboard with my family and friends on different holidays and family gatherings.
       I spend the majority of my time reading and exploring different places as I chose travel to be the center focus of my blog. Travel has always been a huge aspiration of my life and I hope to experience more of it through out my life in the future to come.



5 comments:

  1. I think she is lying because she don't even know what a piano is. She do like to travel though I got to give that to her. She stay about 5 minutes away from me I go chill with her every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like playing the piano. I honestly hate to read but it's good that you enjoy it. I'm trynna travel to different places as well in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's interesting ! I hope that you enjoy your junior year !

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you are in my class. I love listening to music, it helps me calm down and re-group. I just started a new book "It's not supposed to be this way" and I cannot wait to read it! Good luck this semester.
    https://www.christianbook.com/its-not-supposed-be-this-way/lysa-terkeurst/9780718039851/pd/039851?kw=29064775092&mt=b&dv=c&event=PPCSRC&p=1186432&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIobSKo-Pt3wIVTsDICh1VMw-XEAAYAiAAEgJx-vD_BwE

    ReplyDelete